Sunday, December 21, 2008

I’m not sure if there is a link between nose bleed and tonsillitis.
It’s funny (my mother insists it’s worrying) to have nose bleed in the middle of the night at the middle of the sleep. I’m not even sure why because 1) I can’t possible blow my nose when I was asleep, 2) it’s definitely more than humid here in JB, so the theory of Aussie doctor that my nose bleed is due to dry weather doesn’t stand.
It’s not funny coz 1) I was so damn sleepy then, 2) there was no more packet tissue/ box tissue in my room so I have to get outta room and use toilet roll, 3) the blood stained my pillow case, bed sheet, and T-shirt =S
Anyone with any idea about profuse nosebleed? (This is the Nth episode since 2 years ago, and I think it’s the 6th in the year 2008). Send me the link can please? Thanks pretty and handsome =)


+++

My brother is very very evil =(
He suggested roti prata for supper while I’m having my tonsillitis.
I haven’t eat roti prata even though it’s more than 2 weeks I’m back to JB.
Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment